2009/02/22

=20090221=

記事

去年11月中至12月中的一個晚餐餐聚
At a dinner meeting forms the November to December last year.

我的眼鏡不小心掉到地上
My glasses fall down on the floor.

左邊鏡片一道長裂痕出現在我眼前
It has a long crack. And I saw it.

中午..
In the noon,

眼鏡從我身上掉下
It falls down from my body again.

再加上我一腳踩下去
By the way, adds my heavy tread.

那一條裂痕瞬間變成五條
At the moment, the crack changes five!

沒了眼鏡..似乎沒什麼
It seems nothing without my glasses.

因為只有在騎車或開車時才會戴著.
I write it when I ride or drive.

(安全第一嘛!)
Safety first!

呵~~矇矓就是美嘛!
Oh~ It seems beautiful when you cannot see clear.

突然腦中一絲想法而過
A thought flashed through my mind.

不對..下星期還得上課呢
NO~~ I have to work next week.

沒眼鏡很危險
It is dangerous when I ride at night without my glasses.

下午就硬著頭皮走進眼鏡公司
So, I walk into Glasses Company in the afternoon.

和服務的小姐聊了很久
I ask a lot of questions about glasses with the lady who works at the company.

她再幫我測一下度數
She measures all things about my eyes.

才發現之前那副度數太深
I just know it was too deep for me that I wear before.

新的這副眼鏡不知能伴我多久
I have no idea that new one can company how long with me.

希望不會太短囉!
I hope it would be not too short.


我想我的文法一定錯很多
I think my grammar has a lot of wrongs.

但等功力深一點後再來看一定很好笑
but it must be funny when my grammar had better.

No comments:

Labels